You are not alone.
We realize that a diagnosis of lung disease brings endless questions and concerns. We welcome you to join our first telephone based lung health support group. This opportunity is ideal for people who do not have a support group in their community or who may be unable to attend an in-person meeting.
Support group meetings will include:
- An opportunity to share your experiences
- An opportunity to ask questions of others living with a chronic lung condition and of Lung Health Foundation staff
- Information on diagnosis, disease management and resources
Upcoming Support Groups
- Wednesday, October 14th at 11:00 am
- Wednesday, November 4th at 11:00 am
- Wednesday, December 9th at 11:00 am
- Wednesday, January 13th at 11:00 am
Support group meeting details:
- All meetings will be from 11:00 am – 12 noon
- Everyone is welcome (patients and caregivers). All lung diseases / conditions
- No cost
- Call in numbers are: Toll-free: 1- (877) 213-6937; Followed by the conference code: 845 200 1122 #