The Lung Health Foundation’s Respiratory Health Forum is back for another round of free, virtual learning and networking opportunities for primary care professionals.
This Group Learning program is certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada and the Ontario Chapter for up to 6.5 Mainpro+ credits.
- Infection Control: Considerations for COVID-19 and Beyond
- COPD ConnEx – A Remote Home Exercise and Education Program in COPD
- Addressing the Person, Not Just the Disease – Looking at Health Inequities to Better Manage Your Patient with Chronic Lung Disease
- What is the Role of Primary Care in the Patients Journey Through Lung Cancer
- Risk Analysis in Establishing a Virtual Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program in a Rural Setting
- Breathing for Health – Improving Access to Pulmonary Rehab in Primary Care
- How to Address Vaccine Hesitancy in Your Primary Care Practice
- Clinical Bioequivalence in Inhaled Respiratory Medications