What is Breath of Spring?
This year’s campaign will run from November 2019 to March 2020 and features a new item we know everyone will love. Your support of this campaign will allow us to continue investing in life-saving lung health research to help the 1 in 5 Canadians living with lung disease.
Why blossom kits?
Blossom kits are a natural and sustainable gift item. Every pine cube is filled with soil and money plant seeds – they are easy to grow and a fresh addition to your office or home. These blossom cubes are 3” x 3” x 3”.
What you need to know about money plants.
- It’s a powerful air purifier that will clean the air around you
- It has a particular affinity for volatile organic compounds (VOCs) most commonly in the form of off-gassing from synthetic paint or carpets
- It continues to produce oxygen at night, unlike other plants that produce carbon dioxide at night
- It’s used in feng-shui to harmonize indoor spaces
- And if that wasn’t enough, it boosts prosperity
- Once you’re ready to grow your cube, simply add a bit of water to the soil pellet and place cube in a bright spot. In a few weeks (or even days!), small green seedlings will appear!
Due to popular demand, the order deadline has been extended to March 20, 2020. As spring is coming, these add a little Breath of Spring to your office and desk
How can I help the campaign?
Blossom kits are $10.00 each with a minimum order quantity of 10. Kits can be ordered through your Workplace Champion. If your workplace does not have one, you can sign up to be the champion or place an order of 10 on your own!
What is a workplace champion?
As a Workplace Champion, you will be responsible for collecting blossom kit orders and payments from your colleagues, then placing the entire order to the Lung Health Foundation. You will be provided with tools (order forms and posters) to assist with the process and selling. In addition, someone from the Lung Health Foundation will be there to support you every step of the way.
Once payment is processed, we will arrange for the blossom kits to be directly shipped to your office. Once the blossom kits have arrived, you are responsible for distribution.
Additionally, you may volunteer as an event volunteer at our Toronto office. Please contact Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.